FALL Term (September 27 - December 19)
Classes are scheduled to start September 27, 2021.
Proof of Vaccination required
Starting September 22, 2021. Ontarians will need to be fully vaccinated (2 doses + 14 days) and provide proof of vaccination to access fitness facilities.
Face Covering Policy
Mandatory Use of Mask or Face Covering within JI HONG TAI CHI.
- Beginning August 11, 2020, all instructors, students and visitors are required to wear a mask or face covering upon entering and remaining within JI HONG TAI CHI & Qi GONG. The mask or face covering must cover the nose, mouth and chin.
- The following persons are exempted from the requirement to wear a mask or face covering and will not be required to provide proof of such exemption:
- Children under two years of age, or children under the age of five years either chronologically or developmentally who refuse to wear a mask or face covering and cannot be persuaded to do so by their caregiver;
- Persons with medical conditions who cannot safely wear a mask or face covering (e.g. due to breathing difficulties, cognitive difficulties, hearing or communication difficulties);
- Persons who cannot wear or remove a mask or face covering without assistance, including people who are accommodated under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) or are protected under the Ontario Human Rights Code, R.S.O. 1990, c.H. 19 as amended;
- Employees who are in an area of the premise that is not designated for public access;
- Temporary removal of the mask or face covering is permitted where necessary for the following purposes:
- Consuming food or drink;
- For any emergency or medical purpose.
- When actively engaged in physical fitness activities.
- This policy will be implemented and enforced in “good faith” to primarily educate people on masks and face coverings and promote their use in enclosed public spaces.
- Persons with exemptions are not required to show proof of exemption.
- Signs about the requirement to wear masks or face coverings shall be posted at all public entrances.
- Persons entering or remaining without a mask or face covering will be given a verbal reminder of the policy’s masking requirement.
- Employees will be trained on the policy, including where and how to properly wear a mask or face covering, and how to help and respond to customers who do not have a mask or face covering.
- Ensure availability of alcohol-based hand rub at all entrances and exits for the use of all persons entering or exiting the establishment.
This policy has been created in compliance with the directive of the Medical Officer of Health under the authority of the Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act (EMCPA) Ontario Regulations 263/20 and 364/20.
Achieve Client App
Install the WellnessLiving Achieve Client App on your smartphone or tablet.
You can book and join classes, purchase packages or watch videos from this app.
Advance Booking Required
All in-person and virtual classes must be booked in advance.
See the video tutorial on how to sign-up and book classes.
Email or call us at 905-282-0882 if you need help.
School Trip to China - CANCELLED
Due to the ongoing COVID pandemic, it is with great regret that our planned trip to China will have to be cancelled.